– Min is such a talented photographer! We are so happy we found him. Our engagement session will be remembered as one of the most cherished moments of our wedding planning. He was very flexible and was fun to work with! My fiancee and I had so many ideas how we wanted the pictures to be like, and we were a bit worried if all of them could be combined together well. Min interpreted and expressed it in the pictures exactly as we wished! The pictures really show our own personality and style. We had so many compliments and are so pleased with the photos. They came out so lovely! Thank you. We look forward to our big day!
– Min is a fantastic photographer. we have had two shoots with him, one for our wedding and one for a family shoot. We really like the ideas he has for the pictures, and the way he finishes them makes them look really professional and really magnificent. We have become good friends with Min and will continue to have him take photos in the future. We recommend him without a doubt!
SeoEun Helen Park
– I ♥♡♥♡LOVE♡♥♡♥ your style and the pics are amazing! !!! Definitely had an awesome time during our photo shoot… photographer Min made our experience fun & exciting! !! can’t wait to see the rest of the photos!!
– You are a brilliant photographer! Thank you so much for the awesome engagement pictures! It was fun! We couldn’t have wished anyone better! Can’t wait to see my wedding pictures too 😀
Grace Seyoung Kim
– My fiance and I cannot express enough how grateful we are to have Min as our wedding photographer. I have been watching Motiongraphy’s work since my friend’s wedding few years ago. When I set my date for the wedding, my fiance and I didn’t even look for the other photographer. We just didn’t need to. No one beats Min’s artistry of photography. Min’s passion and enthusiasm for photography is just absolutely impeccable. His talent is just needless to say. He has the talent to turn a trashcan into an art! His personality is very easy to work with as well. He just creates very comfortable atmosphere, brings so much laughter during the session. All I remember from our engagement session was that all three of us just had so much fun, had an amazing time together! Nothing can beat the natural laughter when it comes to photography! Best of the best decision I’ve ever made in my life!!!!
Hwa Han (5.26.12 at Daniel )
– The Motiongraphy was the best choice in my weeding. Mr. Min did a excellent job in my weeding and
engagement shooting. My husband and i really love our pictures. Everytime I saw the picture,
it reminded me of that moment, the happiest time in my life. Thank you for Mr. Min to make me to keep
the beautiful moment forever!!!!
Regina Song (8.26.12 at Water’s Edge)
– Finding a good photographer is one of the most important parts of the wedding planning. And I know
I’ve found the best one 😀 Min is incredibly easy to work with and he is so creative and full of great ideas.
Every single picture looked stunning & My hubby and I had so many compliments about the wedding pictures.
The Motiongraphy was the best decision ever!!!
Bomi Park (11.3.12 at Swan Club)
– The Best photographer in NY~~ 🙂 Thank you very much again for recording our lovely history & memory
into such beautiful pieces~~
Hana Shin (10.15.11 at Crest Hollow Country Club)
– The best of best!
Daniel J Cho
– Awesome~!! Strongly Recommend for future couples & future professional photographs~!!